Do you seldom feel like lying in couch doing nothing? Primarily, when it comes to writing anything fresh content on your blog.
Oh, I have it for so long, it can be alive without an oxygen of one or two posts, you might assume to yourself.
But that goes on and on, and you find yourself incapable of writing another post on your blog. And do you know what that drives to in the end? Failure and death for your blog.
Let’s slow down a bit, shall we? Hey, I’m not here to frighten you or something. We are here to motivate you.
So, do you want to be prompted?
If you yell“I DO!” from the peak of your lungs, then it’s time to open everything you require to do to stay motivated and resume blogging every day.
So Are you all Set? Let’s Crack in:
20 Little Means to Motivate Yourself
It’s not as tough to keep on composing as it may look.
Yes. You may get exhausted. Yes. You may drop endurance. Yes, again. You may sometimes fall all the opinions and motivation, but in no way you should let that destroy your stiff goals to make your blog the perfect out there.
The inspiration is throughout around you, and you can always discover it if you know where to view.
So, let’s jump into the 20 little means to motivate yourself to blog every day together:
1. Don’t outlook the numbers and analytics. They can only slow you down. Rather, concentrate on your writings and the unique content only.
2. Paint a picture of the success your blog will endorse if you continue writing.
3. Just ignore what everyone is saying you and follow to your internal writer’s voice.
4. You’re distinctive, and there’s no one like you. That’s the thinking that should always direct you on your way approaching greatness.
5. Read some inspirational quotes and elevate your self-confidence.
6. Believe in yourself and your blog.
7. Write a journal or mark your progress on a calendar. That way whenever you look at it, you’ll know that you should get blogging.
8. Write on a place that inspires you and makes you feel kind. For example, a café, a library, your room, your garden. The options are limitless.
9. Ask your family members or friends for assistance. If they please you with compliments about your posts and tell you how much they like to see more of you, then you’ll feel more motivated to write.
10. Start a look back at your successes.
Checking through older comments from your faithful visitors can really raise your will to continue doing what you’re doing and remind you how important blogging every day a simple truth is.
11. Ask yourself some uplifting questions and give answers like ‘What am I – a blogger’, ‘How does it make me feel – happier than ever’.
12. Don’t compare with anyone else. Shape the words the way you like and don’t worry about the outcome.
13. Start researching, and the ideas will flow in your mind by themselves. Before you know it, you’ll have so much text for your post that you will not be able to quit it.
14. Come out of your relaxation zone. You’ll see how the new challenges you contribute to yourself will make you want to write even more.
For example, if you run a fashion blog, dare yourself to write a post about the fashion in the Middle Ages and exit your routine of writing about the fashion in the twenty-first century.
15. Don’t worry that you’ll be unsuccessful. As failure can sometimes anticipate a fresh beginning for you and an improvement of your writing.
Failures are always a part of our success journey. So just continue writing and learn to stand up after you fall.
16. Stop complaining about how exhausted you are. No one bothers about it. We all face hurdles, and that’s the simple truth.
It’s how you deal with those barriers that define you as a better personality and a blogger endeavoring to succeed. That’s why, when you’re exhausted just take a cup of coffee and start writing.
17. Play your favorite music. Listening to the songs you like will spontaneously make you think more motivated.
18. Imagine of a bonus for yourself after you hit ‘publish.’ It can be any one thing from chocolate to chilling out with your buddies.
19. Publicly declare that you’re continuing to blog every day. Tell that to everybody you know and even publish it on social media channels too.
That way the information that your users are expecting a post from you will prevail, and you’ll get the necessary motivation.
20. Never give up and force yourself ahead since the moment you exit your bed. Don’t Forget! No one matured a successful blogger from lying in bed and lacking some motivation.
In a Nutshell
Now, let’s listen to you one more time. Are you inspired to blog every day?
If your heart response is “YES!” then my job here is done. We have achieved in lifting your spirit up and giving you the strings so that you can lead your puppet aka blog forward.
All of these actions are your ticket to building your motivation and never more assuming like a bag of potatoes not able to draft anything during the day.
Off you go, my friends! Let’s see all the fantastic posts you’ll pen down today!