- You can access the webmail via cPanel.
- You can access the webmail via direct url too.
Access the webmail in cPanel
- Login into cPanel.
- Click on the Email Accounts icon located in the Email section.
- Click More in the row that corresponds to the email account for which you wish to access Webmail.
- Select Access Webmail.
- The email account will open in your browser then enter the password and Click Log In.
- Select the webmail application that you want to use.
- That’s it.You have now accessed your email through cPanel.
Access webmail in cPanel using Direct Link
If your domain has been pointed to your server, you can access webmail by typing any of the following URLs into your browser’s address bar. This direct link webmail access is mainly for email users who don’t have the cPanel access.
To access webmail, perform the following steps:
You can also access the webmail over an encrypted connection. In this case you have to change your port number to 2096 and protocol to https.
Accessing Webmail in cPanel using RoundCube, Horde & SquirrelMail
You can also directly access the webmail client through their direct url.
Also Check out: